How do I clean my Stingray Polarised Lenses?
As all your other favourite things, sunglasses need a bit of love, too. To make sure that your sunnies stay in excellent conditions, please:
- Wash your sunglasses regularly in warm soapy water to clean your lenses and frame. Avoid all types of solvents and alcohol
- Let your sunglasses dry completely before putting back into your case.
- Never leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of a car/ boat or in direct sunlight.
- Always use a clean microfiber cleaning cloth to clean your sunglasses. Don’t use dirty or abrasive cloths which could damage the coatings on your lenses.
If I don’t like my Stingray Polarised Sunglasses, can I return or exchange them?
Of course, you can return them. Sunglasses purchased directly from or online store can be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
- Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Returns must be postmarked for return within 14 days of the original delivery to you.
- Shipping cost for returned / exchanged items will be paid by you.
- For inquiries regarding an exchange, please contact Stingray Customer Service for immediate assistance.
Just log into your account and you will see a list of your recent orders. Click on an order number to view the details for that order, and within the order you will find a returns link for each item which will take you to the returns page to lodge your request.
Please send sunglasses to:
Pacific Optics Pty. / Stingray Eyewear
1 Stanmore Road
It is encouraged that you send your product by a traceable method. Stingray Polarised Eyewear is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Typically all our orders are shipped within 2 business days. Orders for metro areas will be received in 2-4 business days. Orders for regional areas will be received within 3-7 business days.
Can I change my order?
We try to process all orders as quick as possible. Changes to your order are possible before the order is dispatched. The quickest way to contact us is via emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your name and order number and the changes you’d like to make. We will let you know as soon as possible, if we can fulfil the requested changes.
What Payment Options do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards:
I haven’t received an order confirmation. What does that mean?
If you haven’t received an order confirmation it is likely, that the order hasn’t been processed or that you have entered the wrong e-mail address. If you are certain that your e-mail address is correct, please check your spam folder. In case you still can’t find the order confirmation, please contact us:
What is Stingray’s warranty policy?
Your Stingray Polarised Sunglasses have been assembled using premium components which have been carefully inspected. Stingray Polarised Eyewear offers a 12 month limited warranty on all its eyewear. This warranty covers all manufacturing and assembly defects but excludes damage or deterioration caused by accident, negligence, and normal wear and tear, scratched, broken or missing lenses, lost screws, fading or peeling of frames.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us:
Where can I buy Stingray Polarised Sunglasses?
You can buy Stingray Polarised Sunglasses direct through our online store or at selected retailers around Australia. You find all our Retailers
How can I become a Retailer?
We are always looking for great Fishing and Outdoor stores to stock our Stingray Polarised Sunglasses. If you are interested, please contact us over our contact form or contact one of our State Sales Managers:
|QLD/NTH NSW||John Papadakisemail@example.com|